Configuring and Administering Windows 7
50322BC (Class Pack)
Course Duration: 5 Days
About This Course
At Course Completion
- Describe and choose the various versions of Windows 7.
- Perform a clean install of Windows 7.
- Create an image for deployment.
- Configure hardware devices.
- Configure software for compatibility.
- Configure networking including sharing resources.
- Configure DirectAccess for the network.
- Monitor and configure system performance.
- Perform backups and configure system restore.
- Experience with previous versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- Some knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory concepts.
- Networking with TCP/IP including IPv4 and some IPv6 knowledge.
- A general understanding of user accounts and authentication.