COURSEWARE MARKETPLACE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: July 2020
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS
- 1. TERMS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
- 2. AVAILABILITY
- 3. USING THE MARKETPLACE
- 4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- 5. AVAILABILITY AND PRODUCT DELIVERY
- 6. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION EXAM VOUCHERS
- 7. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING LINUX CERTIFICATION VOUCHERS
- 8. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING 3rd PARTY ONLINE LABS FOR MICROSOFT COURSEWARE
- 9. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT AZURE PASS
- 10. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS
- 11. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MCT Enrollment/Renewal Vouchers
- 12. Terms and Conditions for Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course Voucher Codes
- 13. RISK AND TITLE
- 14. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 15. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- 16. PERSONAL DATA
- 17. OUR LIABILITY
- 18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 19. IMPORT DUTY AND TAXES
- 20. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTICES
- 21. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- 22. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- 23. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- 24. WAIVER
- 25. SEVERABILITY
- 26. MISCELLANEOUS
- 27. LAW AND JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING PRODUCTS
courseware-marketplace.com is operated by Arvato Supply Chain Solutions SE, with its registered office and legal address at An der Autobahn 22, 33333 Gütersloh. Commercial register: Gütersloh District Court HRB 1137. Arvato has been authorized by Microsoft to distribute the products in its own name. Our VAT ID number is DE319051807.
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which you may use the Marketplace and on which we supply any of the Products listed on our website courseware-marketplace.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Marketplace. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Please accept these terms and conditions at the end of the checkout page. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from the Arvato Courseware Marketplace.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.Back to Top
1. TERMS USED IN THIS AGREEMENT
In this agreement the following terms shall mean:
3. USING THE MARKETPLACE
4. HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
5. AVAILABILITY AND PRODUCT DELIVERY
If you reject our offer of an alternative Product and we are unable to fulfill the order we shall have no further liability to you unless we have already taken payment for the Product(s), in which case we shall refund payments already taken from you for the relevant Product(s).
6. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION EXAM VOUCHERS
7. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING LINUX CERTIFICATION VOUCHERS
By purchasing an Exam Voucher, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not purchase an Exam Voucher.
8. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING 3rd PARTY ONLINE LABS FOR MICROSOFT COURSEWARE
9. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT AZURE PASS
10. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MICROSOFT OFFICIAL PRACTICE TESTS
By purchasing a Microsoft Official Practice Test (“Practice Test”) voucher, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not purchase a Practice Test voucher.
11. SPECIFIC TERMS REGARDING MCT Enrollment/Renewal Vouchers
By purchasing a Microsoft MCT Enrollment or MCT Renewal voucher, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not purchase a MCT Enrollment or MCT Renewal voucher.
12. Terms and Conditions for Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course Voucher Codes
Voucher codes to activate Microsoft On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) may be purchased only by Microsoft Partner Network Program members, (“MPN”) Microsoft Partner Network Program members with an active Learning Competency (“Learning Partner” or “LP) and Microsoft Imagine Academy program members (MSIAs).
By purchasing or distributing any MOC On-Demand voucher code (“MOC-OD Code”), MPN, Learning Partner or MSIA agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If Learning Partner or MSIA does not agree, do not purchase or distribute MOC On-Demand codes.
Minimum System Requirements
Note: You can also take MOC On-Demand on your iPad® Retina 4th Generation, however the Lab experience is currently not optimized for tablets.Back to Top
13. RISK AND TITLE
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.Back to Top
14. PRICE AND PAYMENT
15. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
Unless a specific returns policy has been agreed with you, the following returns policy applies:
16. PERSONAL DATA
17. OUR LIABILITY
18. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
19. IMPORT DUTY AND TAXES
If you order Products from the Marketplace for delivery to your residence, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.Back to Top
20. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS AND NOTICES
21. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
22. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
23. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.Back to Top
27. LAW AND JURISDICTION
Contracts for the purchase of Products placed through the Arvato Courseware Marketplace will be governed by German law, the German courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.Back to Top