Installing and Configuring System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2
50028EC (Class Pack)
Course Duration: 5 Days
About This Course
At Course Completion
- Install and configure a management group.
- Configure management group and agent settings.
- Identify the components of Management Packs.
- Install and configure reporting.
- Manage Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Manage Audit Collection Services.
- Create Synthetic Transactions.
- Create Distributed Applications.
- Monitor system in untrusted domains and workgroups.
- Configure a management group hierarchy.
- A+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2273, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2277, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2278, or have equivalent knowledge.
- Completed Course 2279, or have equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2008.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2005.
- Familiarity with SQL Reporting Services.