Visualizing Data with Report Builder 3.0
50555AC (Class Pack)
Course Duration: 2 Days
About This Course
At Course Completion
- Decide whether to use Business Intelligence Development Studio or Report Builder 3.0 to develop reports.
- Understand and be able to articulate the difference between classifications of graphs and which type of graph is best utilized and targeted to the type of data to be represented. Fully develop reports with graphics and understand the methodology of working with the end users in the development of these reports.
- Add gauges to reports and understand the variances between linear and radial gauges and the limitations of those gauges.
- Deploy reports that contain graphics.
- Experience in developing analytical reports.
|Course OutlineModule 1: Overview of VisualizationsLessons